All You Need to Know About Interview Essay Writing
Purpose of Writing an Interview Essay
The writing process is not always smooth sailing. When it comes to the construction of interview papers, you are free to ask about myriads of issues of your interests and get a broad insight from the interview subject. Once you figure out the main thesis statement for your interview essay, you must collect relatable data in question-and-answer format. The gathered information is almost always subjective since the authoritative individuals and qualified experts are your main data providers. Interview essays are constructed based on people's biased opinions rather than books, historical records, and other sources.
Are you looking for answers on how to write an outline for interview essay? We are here to provide you with useful tips on how to write interview APA format essay.
You might as well find this article helpful since we have prepared essay writing in interview sample at the end of it.
Format for Writing an Interview Essay
Are you on the verge of choosing an appropriate format to write an interview essay? One of the essential steps includes identifying the type of interview paper you are willing to write. The interview essay format is determined based on the style of your paper. There are three basic types of interview papers:
- Narrative Essay Interview - Through this type of paper, you are assigned to research a specific topic based on the conducted interview. The main thing is to accumulate all the information that the interviewed person has provided in a neat and organized manner in the form of a narrative. The story might be written from your perspective or that of the interviewee. In that case, you are free to write in the first and second person.
- Personal Interview - Such type of paper demands you to prepare a list of witty interview questions to ask a specific person who holds a certain type of authority based on their professional occupation. The final product turns out to be an interview in essay format.
- Question-answer Interview - Such interview questions are often asked to job seekers. This is your chance to glance through the common interview questions that the hiring managers will ask you to get a glimpse of your personality and career goals. The questions and answers can be combined in an interview paper. For more information, check out internship interview questions and answers here.
How to Write an Outline for Interview Essay
After you have chosen key points for your interview paper and adjusted its format accordingly, you might wonder, 'should I write an outline for an interview essay ?'. The answer is clear and direct - 'Yes, definitely!'
Good writers always prepare an outline in advance, which is a great tip to lift the burden of the time-consuming paper writing process. The basic structure of interview essay outline includes three major parts:
- Introduction - As you state your paper's thesis statement, you can start writing by introducing the person or the people you interviewed.
- Body Paragraphs - The following paragraphs should contain the subjective points of view that your interviewees provided concerning your major thesis statement.
- Conclusion - In the concluding paragraph of the essay, restate the paper's main goal and summarize the most important points you have made so far.
Writing an Interview Essay Introduction
Once you wrap up the interview essay, outline you are ready to start the writing process. Writing a catchy lead and grabbing a reader's attention right away is not a simple task. However, there are some key elements that make up the best of the introduction part of your interview essay. The primary sentence should briefly contain the main objective behind the chosen topic of the paper. The following sentences should report the importance of your essay topic to your target audience. Finally, you can proceed with the thesis statement, which indicates the basic value of your paper. In other words, try to answer the question of what benefits the reader gets from familiarizing themself with your interview paper.
Do not hesitate to ask us to write an essay for me whether you are assigned to construct an interview essay on writing or any other given subject.
Writing an Interview Essay Body Paragraphs
The body paragraphs hold the majority of the essay. Provided paragraphs support the central statement with relatable facts, details, and key points as the answers that an interviewer asks.
Some of the interviewers prefer to use a recording device, while others opt for notes to contain the important data in its entirety. They choose to include parts of the narrative later in the body paragraphs of the essay as they gather the most important and thematic points made throughout the interview process. You might as well include direct quotes or in-text citations as the sources of provided answers. However, always keep in mind to ask for written permission if you plan to paraphrase or directly copy their ideas word by word according to the issue of your interest.
Writing an interview essay can be hard, so if you are looking for further tips on how to write an essay, we can provide you with an interview essay outline example as well as the complete paper itself.
Writing an Interview Essay Conclusion
The classic format for writing an interview essay includes jotting down the main objectives made throughout the paper in a final paragraph, otherwise known as the conclusion. The last paragraph is not any less important compared to the opening one. That is why you should try and restate the crucial points that interviewees have made while answering questions provided by you. That way, you will sound even more persuasive as you provide evident arguments supported by powerful public figures regarded as influential in society.
You are welcome to conclude the essay with a respectful thank you note as well. Express sincere gratification to the reader for taking the time to read your essay and focus on your contribution to them with the source of information contained in the written interview paper.
If you don’t have distinguished skills for writing an outline for college interview essay, our experts have your back! Contact us to write papers for money and enjoy a perfectly-crafted assignment.
Essay Writing Topics in Interview
Looking for inspiration? Researching an interesting topic for the essay can be exhausting sometimes. But we are here to give you a helping hand through tough times. Our experts have gathered some of the most compelling essay writing topics in interview. You are free to take a look at them and choose one that satisfies your curiosity and challenges you to be analyzed in depth.
- Does body language describe our mental state?
- How important is eye contact for establishing genuine connections?
- Are educated and qualified people obliged to give more to others?
- Which job position is the most attractive in the 21st century?
- Do career services help people get to their target job market?
- Does conflict resolution hold an important place in the contemporary world?
- What is love, and where do you feel it or experience it most often?
- How do our family heritage and traditions influence our personalities?
- How many hours of sleep are needed at different stages of life?
- What kind of skills is essential to possess in order to become a good leader?
- Should the tax system be allocated to the rich and poor accordingly?
- Is the two-party system the guarantee of American democracy in the US?
- Should combatting racism be an individual responsibility?
- Should the American people restrict the amount of money spent on the electoral college?
- How do relationships and friendships shape our lives?
- Do your dreams and nightmares reflect real-life events?
- How do you keep yourself from getting sick?
- Does technology make your daily life easier?
- Do you agree or disagree with the idea that opposites attract?
- What does it mean to be a religious and faithful person to you?
We hope those mentioned above, as well as other essay writing topics for interview in google, will fuel your curiosity.
Meanwhile, you can always pay for papers. Our experts are capable of writing an essay for a job interview based on your individual demands that will get you closer to your dream position.
Interview Essay Writing Examples
Here is one of the interview essay writing examples to check out. We hope that the provided example will give you some kind of perspective:
'A LEADER IS ONE WHO KNOWS THE WAY, GOES THE WAY, AND SHOWS THE WAY'
According to the popular idea, leaders are born rather than made. Contrary to this belief, many real-life examples prove that people can grow into a leader type as they grow older if they want to. Any man can be a leader, but it is not an easy thing to do. You need to know yourself to set an example for others, inspire them, and give them a sense of trust to follow your steps. People are inclined toward those who know where they are going, have their own vision, and are educated enough to support their decisions with rational arguments. These traits give leaders the power to be persuasive. They have their goals set and are not afraid to firmly face any challenges that life might throw their way.
To support this statement, we have interviewed a Pakistani female education activist, Malala Yousafzai, who also carries the honor of being the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize laureate. She is a pure example of how one can rise from any kind of social and domestic circumstances if one has a vision and works hard enough to achieve their goals. She realized the value of education from a very young age. The latter was often inaccessible for girls of her nation due to authoritative powers in the head of the government, under which education was banned for almost all the females in the Northern Pakistani region. Malala persistently fought for her truth and raised awareness about the value that educating girls and boys could hold. She began writing articles and her personal insights anonymously to describe the intolerable circumstances that females had to face under the group of dictators, highlighting the purpose of education and its unavailability for girls of Pakistan.
Malala's example is one of a kind. She wants to be remembered as a girl who tries to help others in whatever capacity she can hold. She did everything possible to let the outer world know about the injustice that the government of her nation committed. She never backed down even after the confrontation between her and the representatives of the ruling power at the head of the Pakistani government.
Further Academic Help
We hope you gained some beneficial information throughout this article which will help you craft a top-notch interview essay for your journalism class. In case of further assistance, our expert writers are here to provide you with interview essay examples APA format at our paper service platform.
Before you go, you are welcome to take an essay writing test for interview to check how well you understood the concept of the article and implement gained knowledge into your upcoming assignment.
You Might Also Like
New Posts to Your Inbox!
Your submission has been received!