Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using Our Service. The use of Essayservice.com is only to be made by those of legal age. Any improper usage is strictly prohibited. Once You place an order on this website, You confirm that You have read, understood, and agreed with all Our Terms and Conditions. Submitting a request and/or payment implies that You are legally obligated to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Interpretation of Our Terms:
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Customer‘s requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company's commitments be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or full reimbursement according to Our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Interpretation of Our Terms:
- "Website" means Essayservice.com
- "Consumer/Customer", "You" or "Yours" refer to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payments on this Website.
- "Company," "We," or "Our" refer to the Essayservice.com website operated by Develux Inc.
- "Messaging System is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Customer and the Writer, or with a Support Team Representative.
- "Order" refers to the actual request for a Writing Service sent to Our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and specifications regarding the sources to be used in the Product.
- An "Order“ is an electronic request for a paid Product from the Customer, for a particular academic assignment. The order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the Product.
- "Order" refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on Our website by the Consumer. The order includes the work in its entirety, along with the requirements of the Consumer.
- Order Status shows the progress of the Order and the current stage of work towards the completion.
- Writing Service is provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Customer‘s requirements. Writing Service encompasses all Order Statuses. "To deliver Writing Service" means to create, write or in any way produce, either fully or in parts, a sample of a completed assignment covering a term paper, thesis, dissertation, essay, report or other written as well as recorded, pictorial, artistic and other assignments for a fee.
- "Product“ is a result of delivered Writing Service, which comes as original content written and delivered to the Customer in accordance to their inquiry as a digital document. A Product means a sample of a completed academic task which is produced for research purposes only. A Product is designed to facilitate learning and understanding of the Customer in a particular subject field or topic. Product is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school or other educational institutions chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
- "Product Revision“ is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the Order.
- "Quality Assurance Department“ refers to the Company's structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of Our Products and Writing Services.
- The "Quality Assurance Department“ is an entity in Essayservice.com infrastructure, whose mission is to guard and evaluate the quality of the Products and Writing Services provided.
- "Support Team“ or "Support“ refers to the Company's structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order and Writing Services.
- "Expert“ is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides Writing Services to the Customer, according to the Company Agreement.
- "Balance“ refers to the personal account of the Customer within the Company that stores Credits for the Customer. Funds are added to their personal balance voluntarily to further compensate the price of the Order(s) at their own discretion.
- "Affiliate Program“ refers to a particular program targeted at existing Customers of the Company. The aim of the program is to reward regular Clients with Credits on their Personal Balance for driving new Clients to the website. The commission rates (rewards) are defined by the Company and can be changed at its own discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions presented above, You acknowledge that You agree not to hold other Consumers, the Company, its employees, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, representatives, promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions, and claims of any nature that come from or are related to Our Company. These products include but are not limited to:
- telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, email, network, computer malfunctions, difficulties or failures of any kind;
- unclear, failed, delayed, or incomplete computer communications and transmissions;
- any condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the Company's control that cause the Order or Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that arise with connection to or as a result of using Our Services;
- any typographical errors or printing mistakes in any of Our materials associated with Our services.
Additionally, You agree to not hold Our Company and its affiliates responsible or reprehensible for any claim, demand, suit, including attorney's fees, made by another third party in relation to or arising from the use of Our Services, Your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, the violation by You of the rights of any third party, or any other personal act of omission committed by You. Under no circumstance will the Company be made responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise from or are in any way related to the use of this Website and any information provided by the Website. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As such, the above-listed limitation may not be applicable to You.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate Your right to use Our Services even when You have paid the full amount if the information initially provided for registration on Our Services, or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information We consider as being relevant; if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process; if we suspect that You are involved in any fraudulent transactions. Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to Essayservice.com's server or its Customers is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account termination. This includes spamming, transmission of malware, viruses, Trojan horses; or linking the sites and files that contain or distribute them. Essayservice.com may terminate Your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if You are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
- Amendments: You, the consumer, acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions may be completely or unilaterally changed by the Company without prior warning. It is, therefore, highly recommended that all Consumers on Our website read these Terms and Conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.