How To Win Money At Competitions
Although it is difficult to believe, many people obtain money, in a totally legal way, winning online competitions.
Regardless of whether these raffles and contests offer prizes in money or objects, what these people get can help them pay off debts, accumulate savings, have extra money for entertainment or investments, etc. With a few strategic moves from our economics essay writer and a lot of persistence, patience, and determination, you too could do the same and become a winner.
Who Is A Comper?
If you've ever entered some competitions online, you should know what a simple process this is. Obtaining an opportunity to win money doesn't require a lot. Mostly you will just have to share your personal information and choose an answer to the question you'll be asked.
"Compers", on the other hand, take things a step further by attending hundreds of tournaments per week. They see it as a kind of hobby. They work on it for many, many hours a day and can earn thousands of dollars!
Everyone loves getting something for free, but if you want to achieve such a result we described above, it takes a large amount of effort and time. We hope you don't feel intimidated or just share money saving tips; feel free to enter competitions online. Just make sure that you have enough persistence and you know your exact goals.
How To Become A Comper?
So how to win money? Professional compers claim to attend almost 100 competitions daily, but unless you wish to become a loner, forget about meetings with your friends and fail at your work or study, this should not be your goal.
As a more practical (but still challenging!) target, we propose joining about 20 tournaments per week. If you wish to give it a serious try and want to start getting results in free competitions to win money, keep in mind that it will take up a significant amount of your time. And if you want to continue to study for high marks and not spend a lot of time on books, you can buy an essay on the writing services.
Before you begin, make a spreadsheet to keep track of all the contests you participate in and the prizes you've won. This will save you time by preventing you from attending the same tournaments several times in a row, leading to disqualification.
The easiest method to earn some money from contests, whether these are the woman magazine competitions or TV quiz, is to adopt the attitude of seeing it as a career and take the steps below:
- If you decide to enter competitions, work on them for a certain number of hours per day.
- Create a personal method for keeping track of the tournaments you participate in.
- Get a comping email address (we recommend using another provider so that you won't have to sign in and log out).
Furthermore, since much of the prizes will come in the form of material goods rather than cash, they will not be sufficient to cover your expenses.
If you're looking for a more consistent income source while at university, consider selling items online or taking on a part-time job, for example, at writing essay service or paper writing service.
How To Win Competitions?
This question interests all participants in absolutely any competition. If you want to learn how to win online contests, get ready for a severe list of tips.
Many people who find the announced money competitions get in a hurry. This is a huge mistake! First, you need to be very careful and:
- Read the terms of the competition: Be sure to read the conditions of the competitions to enter carefully. If at least one of them is not met, your page will not be considered when summarizing. You can get professional help with this from writers at essay writing service.
- Understand the timing: Pay attention to the duration of the competition. Check if it is still up to date or has already been completed. As a rule, the competition sites ask the contestants to share a post on their page before the estimated date of summing up the contest results.
- Learn the procedure for applying for participation and requirements for the topic and content, in case you need to write a blog post or an article to win.
- Evaluation criteria - Usually, the results are summed up using a unique program that will randomly choose a winner or, with the involvement of experts - a jury. To verify the results, the organizers of the draw take a video summarizing the results and post it on the Group page at the appointed time.
- Description and photos of the prize: Be sure to check the availability and quality of the future prize photos. This allows you to make sure that the organizers actually have the gift; they are not going to deceive you. Good quality photos will show the gift from all angles.
- At first, try your luck at competition websites that are pretty new and not famous yet, where the total number of participants will be no more than twenty.
- Even if you win money competitions, don't forget to analyze your experience (why you were awarded or not awarded first place, which tricks worked well and which ones were bad, what other participants did better, etc.).
Competitions To Avoid
We all want to win cash prizes. However, not all the opportunities we find are good enough for that. We have created a list of tips that will help you make sure the free entry competitions you are looking at are legit:
- Choose tournaments hosted by brands you're familiar with.
- Secure your phone or PC by downloading antivirus software. Since you'll be accessing several new websites every day that you might not have seen previously, this will assist you in checking their validity.
- It would be best if you never had to pay to enter, except for the rare stamp to submit in your submissions.
- Avoid all cash competitions that require dialing any number since you would most likely be left on hold for the time long enough for the scammers to earn money from you and increase your future phone bill.
- Be skeptical if you see sites that promise «special» contest lists. You will just waste your money, and this is not what you wanted.
Where To Find Competitions
Сhoosing among competitions to enter, spend enough time to study their main features.
Rely on the following criteria:
- The size of the admission ticket.
- The size of the prize fund.
- The principle of distribution of the prize fund.
- Additional requirements.
Facebook is not one of the most accessible options with competitions to win money. Contest rules on Facebook are constantly changing, so it's key to stay up-to-date.
For example, a requirement that Facebook used to ask was that contests be run in third-party apps. Currently, you can enter them directly on the platform through a standard publication on any Company or Group Page. So don't forget to search for some comp groups in your city.
Most of the Facebook click and win competitions require likes and post sharing. So if you don't want your feed to be flooded with such updates, think twice.
Similarly, Facebook no longer allows certain types of contests that have become very popular. (By "popular", we mean those kinds of contests that have been overused and generate spam). So it would be best if you didn't worry about redirecting to some competition sites because they have been verified.
Companies and entities of all kinds are currently dedicated to exploiting the potential that social networks have to get new followers and potential customers. That is why thousands of contests with high chances for winning money are organized every day.
Use the Instagram search engine to find contests and prize giveaways using hashtags. The hashtags also have a Follow button to be aware of all the publications that are made under each of them.
Whenever you decide to participate in the online competition in Instagram, you can take into account the following tips:
- Check well the requirements to be a participant opted to receive the award.
- Make sure you pay close attention to the steps to participate.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts, join with all of them.
Radio And TV Competitions
TV and radio competitions are still a decent way to get some extra money, but you will have to pay when you are on a phone line, and it can be an issue.
To maximize the odds of winning, try out the local stations since fewer entrants are normally expected. But don't hope for the prizes equal to the national competitions.
Furthermore, many popular quiz shows are continuously looking for new guests.
You Might Also Like
New Posts to Your Inbox!
Your submission has been received!